Croghan views our relationships with employers who enlist us to handle their Employee Benefit Plans as a special responsibility. Croghan’s alliance with BPAS, a robust and proven benefits platform, allows us to provide an excellent retirement plan to employers with an added benefit: individualized financial wellness coaching for our client’s employees.
Croghan’s solution ensures that your plan complies with Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Department of Labor (DOL) laws and regulations and helps your employees maximize the use of their benefits package.
Plan Sponsor Services:
- Retirement Plan Design - We’ll work with you to design a plan that compliments your business objectives
- Plan Installation - We personally help your Human Resource team to implement the plan or convert your prior plan
- Ongoing Administration - We provide standard plan administration, recordkeeping, and testing. We can serve as Agent or Trustee for the plan on your behalf, and provide access to ERISA services of our consulting team.
- We can conduct on-site and virtual coaching sessions for your employees to assist them in understanding your plan, all online tools, and their investment options.
- We can conduct financial wellness sessions, on-site or virtual, to provide unbiased financial education for your employees on debt and credit management, retirement readiness, and any other financial topic of interest
Investment Fund Selection Services:
- Croghan can assist you, the Plan Sponsor as your Trustee with the compliance tasks necessary for choosing and monitoring your investment choices for your plan. We perform an annual Sec. 404(c) review to monitor your investment options and make recommendations to ensure continued compliance and optimal fund choices.
Investment products and services may lose value, are not a deposit, are not guaranteed by any financial institution, and are not FDIC insured or insured by any government agency.